We’re currently seeking a Production Coordinator to work as a quality control participant in one of the world’s largest soccer related video games. If you live and breathe both soccer and related video gaming, this is the position for you.
What You Will Do: 01
- Quality control for one of the world's most popular soccer video games - you know every player in the soccer industry, what they wear, what they do and how they do it. You will be the expert eyes and ears, ensuring our player's experiences are authentic and on point.
- Work with our Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, Capture Directors, Graphic Artists and Finishing Managers to ensure our final product is perfect in market.
- Partner with the above-mentioned team members to manage the day-to-day schedules, maintaining project deadlines and deliverables.
- Effectively and proactively manage creative schedules for utilization of staff (full time employees and freelancers) to ensure resource availability for all projects.
- Create and maintains production schedules, anticipating future needs across multiple projects.
- Executes a detailed approach to scheduling and trafficking.
- Follows standard practices and procedures when assisting producers.
- Learn and understand the complexity of tracking our production budgets and schedules.
- Communicate regularly with our team on the status of all jobs in progress in creative / production, based on input from project teams.
- Track creative notes and changes.
- Receive and propagate client provided assets.
- Works closely with finishing team to ensure smooth transition from creative to final product for each project.
Who You Are 02
- An avid soccer fan, equally passionate player of soccer related video gaming.
- A motivated, self-starter with previous post-production and/or video game (marketing) experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in said feedback.
- Open, honest, and proactive in your communications approach (written and verbal) with the confidence and critical thought to ask difficult questions appropriately.
- Strong listening skills and willingness to change course seamlessly & easily.
- Open to overtime work as needed.