Does your heart pound and palms sweat in a Battle Royale?
Do you work closely with your squad to coordinate your way to victory?
Do you apply the same skills to lead a video asset to finish?
Let’s party up!
An Associate Producer will help plan and manage editorial, gameplay capture and finishing resources for assigned assets – from inception, changes during creative process to completion. This position will interface with multiple internal and external creative directors, producers, editors, capture directors, graphic artists and finishing managers. You will partner with internal Capture Directors, Producers, and Production Coordinators to manage the day-to-day asset needs.
We are a people first workplace that focuses on quality and healthy work/life balance. If you are interested, please reach out!
- Creates and maintains production schedules and anticipates future needs
- Follows standard practices and procedures when assisting producer
- Builds stable working relationships internally and externally
- Understands the complexity of tracking budgets and schedules
- Communicates regularly with creative directors, producers, editors, capture directors and finishing managers on the status of all jobs in progress in creative / production, based on input from project teams
- Tracking creative notes and changes
- Receive and propagate client provided assets
- Proactively monitors the status of active projects; can act swiftly and re-direct resources as needed
- Works closely with finishing team to ensure smooth transition from creative to final product for each project
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with previous post-production (marketing) experience, experience in video game marketing a plus. Must not be afraid of potential OT/weekend work
- 2+ years in a Production Coordinator role is a must
- Creative Vendor or studio experience preferred
- Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in feedback
- Open & honest proactive approach in communication with the ability to ask difficult questions
- Ability to communicate and drive conversations with people at all levels
- Strong listening skills!